View Poll Results: Will Mahomes pass for an average of 350 YPG this season
Yes 53 28.49%
No 103 55.38%
Yes, but not this year 30 16.13%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2018, 12:37 PM  
Fish are scared of me

can Mahomes throw for 350 yards per game this season

Can he average 350 per game over 16 games ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:53 AM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Peyton Manning only averaged 318 his last year in college

PMII beat him by more than 100 yards per game
Different era, different system.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #62
Starter

Quote:
As of right now 35% of the votes think he breaks the all time season passing record either this year or in the future.

Ya well 35% of the people on here are absolute homer dip shits
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:14 PM   #63
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
Just 20 TDs? I would be disappointed. Give me 25 TDs.
I was gonna say 25 at first. But i expect Hunt could have a monster year for rushing TDs which would steal some away.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #64
Ultrabanned

Will he throw for 1,500 more yards than Smiff this season?

Crystal ball says YES.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:50 PM   #65
pie is never free

Personally, I'm thinking 400... because hey why not?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #66
I can see clearly now

Can or Will? The larger running game will keep our defense off of the field. The less time for our opponents to score. It's a strategy.
Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.Line Judge is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:36 PM   #67
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
This is why the Chiefs don't draft qbs..this fan base doesn't have the patience to develop one. The guy has played in one meaningless game, getting ready to play his first season as a starter, basically a rookie, and we're talking about him throwing for 5600 yards in a season..

If Patrick doesn't light the world on fire right away, this fan base will run him out of town and we'll be back to retreads at qb every year
Of all the complaints one can have about the KC fan base, lack of patience is a baffling one.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #68
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Personally, I'm thinking 400... because hey why not?
I think that's a little unreasonable this year. 375 is a better number.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:42 PM   #69
pie is never free

Quote:
I think that's a little unreasonable this year. 375 is a better number.
I'd be willing to meet you half way there, yep/shake
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:19 AM   #70
Fish are scared of me

Is the question relevant now ?
Old 08-18-2018, 07:57 AM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Is the question relevant now ?
Yes. Answer is still no.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 08:18 AM   #72
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

350 per game? So he only needs 5 completions a game...oh yeah. He can do that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #73
I've Made a Huge Mistake

How is "yes, but not this year" an option as an answer to can he throw 350 yards per game THIS year?

Can you give me a ride right now? Yes, but not today.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:42 AM   #74
In Search of a Life

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...on-passing.htm

With 1 game last year- Mahomes already ranks 101 on the Single Season passing list. He passed 107 guys up.

To break Trent Green's record of 4591- Mahomes will have to pass for more than 286.9 yards per game.

Basically, if he throws for 287 yards a game- he will have the record. 3 more yards than his game last year missing 2 series against Denver.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:43 PM   #75
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
How is "yes, but not this year" an option as an answer to can he throw 350 yards per game THIS year?

Can you give me a ride right now? Yes, but not today.

**** i don't know

shut up!