View Poll Results: Will Mahomes pass for an average of 350 YPG this season
Yes 53 28.49%
No 103 55.38%
Yes, but not this year 30 16.13%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2018, 12:37 PM  
Fish are scared of me

can Mahomes throw for 350 yards per game this season

Can he average 350 per game over 16 games ?
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM   #2
Supporter

Can he-yes

Will he-no
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM   #3
TACO SALAD

If Reid benches him at halftime every game he might only throw for tree fitty.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:48 PM   #4
SuperBowl or bust

That’s 5600 yards...

I think 280 is realistic and even that’s 4500 yards
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:51 PM   #5
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
That’s 5600 yards...

I think 280 is realistic and even that’s 4500 yards
PM holds the record at 5477 I believe

This is PMII we're talking about.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:57 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

His last year at TT he threw for 5022 in 12 games. 421 Avg.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:57 PM   #7
Life is changing..

I voted no, but depending on how the defense pans out, he might have to throw for 350+ per game just to keep up.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #8
Everybody Lies.

Considering no one has ever averaged 350 ypg throughout a single season, I'm gonna say no. But in the future once he gets the consistency down, who knows what he can do.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:05 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

So roughly 5,600 yards?

Sure.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:07 PM   #10
Curmudgeon

I voted yes, but not this year. He's got a lot of learning yet to do, but I believe the potential is there. If he does 275 per game and keeps his TD/INT ratio 3:1, I think we'll win a lot of games, including post season.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:08 PM   #11
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
His last year at TT he threw for 5022 in 12 games. 421 Avg.
Peyton Manning only averaged 318 his last year in college

PMII beat him by more than 100 yards per game
Old 07-08-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Hog Farmer needs to stop averaging 350 drinks per day
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:04 PM   #13
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Hog Farmer needs to stop averaging 350 drinks per day

Shudup
Old 07-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #14
Fish are scared of me

Trent Green has the Chiefs record with 4591 . I should have made the poll on if he beats that but I wanted to know if he sets the all time record his first year.
Old 07-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Trent Green has the Chiefs record with 4591 . I should have made the poll on if he beats that but I wanted to know if he sets the all time record his first year.
I like that you're dreaming big. I appreciate the optimism.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.