Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is Patrick already your favorite Chief of all time?
Yes. Of all time. 84 71.79%
Not yet, but probably when it’s all said and done. 20 17.09%
No, someone else is locked in. 8 6.84%
Let’s wait and see. 5 4.27%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2019, 09:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Is Patrick already your favorite Chief of all time?

I realized tonight that’s he’s already in the 1 spot for me, which is crazy, because he’s only on his second real season. You?

- I was a neighbor of Will Shields growing up, and he was so kind and awesome to me when I was a kid. He was always up top.

- Derrick Thomas was always up there for me as well.

- Jamal Charles is up there.

- Priest was up there, before he got weird and ate nachos.

- My CP namesake, Dante Hall, was a personal favorite.

- I thought it would be Eric Berry, but we know how that turned out.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:28 PM   #61
Resident Glue Sniffer

Derick Johnson is probably my #1.
But over time, I’m sure Pat will take over.

Loved everything about Dj. Attitude, toughness, carried himself exceptionally on and off the field. Much like Pat.

We’re going to look back 15 years from now and all remember “when” Pat came to the scene. And he’ll likely be everyone’s favorite player by that point.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #62
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Absolutely.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:56 PM   #63
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Don't be mad, i think that year help Mahomes become a better player.
Watching Smiff tuck it and take a sack when Mahomes knew he could make the throw? I doubt it. I think sitting and watching is highly overrated when it comes to developing as a QB. You develop by playing...waaaaaay more.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:08 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Watching Smiff tuck it and take a sack when Mahomes knew he could make the throw? I doubt it. I think sitting and watching is highly overrated when it comes to developing as a QB. You develop by playing...waaaaaay more.
Mahomes himself went out of his way to talk about how much Smith helped him learn the game, the business and get things together. You are just letting your hatred of Smith cloud your perspective. I doubt Smith helped Mahomes with his mechanics etc but I'm sure he helped with film study, game prep, and all the other NFL things that happen behind the scenes.

It worked out better than anyone could have hoped, let it go.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:13 PM
Frazod
This message has been deleted by Frazod.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:25 PM   #65
legend

He's ight.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:27 PM   #66
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Only Derrick Thomas is held in higher regard in my heart. But Mahomes climbed the leaderboard to the #2 slot like a Saturn V rocket.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:01 PM   #67
Changes pants while driving

I'm a Heinz man, but Pat is so ****ing awesome I may switch. Well, actually no. But Pat is ****ing awesome!
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.