Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2019, 02:19 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

The Fuller OPI blunder was one of the worst non-calls I’ve seen

I can’t remember many blatant misses as bad as this as long as I’ve been a fan.

The receiver had BOTH arms EXTENDED to push Fuller away to make that catch.

Does anyone have the footage?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #31
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Meh. It was there, but it wasn't "egregious," which is how I think it should be called even if we've seen weaker stuff called in previous years.
If a two handed full extension push off isn't egregious and obvious, then nothing is and the entire penalty should just be done away with.

It's hard to find an example of OPI that is more blatant than that outside of just blocking early on a screen pass.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 03:36 PM   #32
MVP

Fixing the game for gambling purposes. Some people who bet on the Chiefs to cover got screwed pretty hard by that OPI play.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #33
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Was it so blatant and obvious that a Ravens fan would say, “Yeah, that’s clearly OPI”? Because I think that’s how the NFL wants this to work. Only overturn missed calls that everyone would agree on.

I don’t think it rose to that level based on the limited replays I saw.
I don't get this.

How much more obvious can you be than two hands and full extension on a push off?
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:44 PM   #34
Banned

It was blatant OPI.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:45 PM   #35
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Was it so blatant and obvious that a Ravens fan would say, “Yeah, that’s clearly OPI”? Because I think that’s how the NFL wants this to work. Only overturn missed calls that everyone would agree on.

Yes. It was as egregious a case of OPI as the play at the end of Saints/Rams in the NFC Championship was of DPI. And the latter is the entire reason why the NFL made PI a thing you could challenge.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:47 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:

Well the camera angles they showed at first were absolute rubbish. One of them zoomed in on other players while the OPI was going on and then switched to showing him catch the ball. That's not a real replay. After the commercial break, they finally showed a good camera angle from the side. Pretty blatant shoving with both hands by the receiver.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:56 PM   #37
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Another officiating comment.

Anyone else catch Fouts bitching because 2 penalties against the Chiefs and 1 on the Ravens offset?

That’s been the rule forever. Fouts hates the Chiefs.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #38
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I don't get this.

How much more obvious can you be than two hands and full extension on a push off?
That kind of thing goes uncalled all the time. The NFL has been clear that they don’t want to make calls like that. The rule is there to save situations were there is no debate but the officials missed it. I don’t like the rule, but that’s how I understand it.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:59 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Anyone else catch Fouts bitching because 2 penalties against the Chiefs and 1 on the Ravens offset?

Glad I turn the radio on and the TV sound down. Fouts is the worst.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:00 PM   #40
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

He’s a moron. How do we get stuck with that asshole every week.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:02 PM   #41
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

He was alot better today too, I think you can tell producer told him to take it easy. Still hard for him.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.