Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2024, 10:40 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

A lot of it looks to me like…..honestly some boredom
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:41 AM   #3
Veteran

NFL has become the Alex Smith league. QB's have to be game managers and double as running backs. Passing game has been neutered. Only way to break the cycle is to make teams pay for playing nickle 90% of the time. Carolina did that this weekend. Raiders tried dropping back into coverage against Dalton after he carved them up and the panthers just unleashed Chuba. The soft shell defense couldn't stop the run...Caveat being they did this against the Raiders.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:42 AM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
NFL has become the Alex Smith league. QB's have to be game managers and double as running backs. Passing game has been neutered. Only way to break the cycle is to make teams pay for playing nickle 90% of the time. Carolina did that this weekend. They tried dropping back into coverage against Dalton after he carved them up and they just unleashed Chuba. Caveat being they did this against the Raiders. To Andy Reids credit he's realized this and got an undrafted rookie 70+ yards on the ground.
It's why I think RB's being drafted highly is going to come back in vain. If you put some of these guys on our team it would change things.

What do we look like if Achane or Bijan or Kamara are playing here?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:43 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

I’m curious to also see if worthy was supposed to sit on the route. Rice made a lot of those mistakes early on where he was making small route adjustments that weren’t right. The difference is that he learned from his mistakes where guys like skyy still haven’t several years later. That’s why I have a feeling it was a rookie mistake.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:46 AM   #6
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I’m curious to also see if worthy was supposed to sit on the route. Rice made a lot of those mistakes early on where he was making small route adjustments that weren’t right. The difference is that he learned from his mistakes where guys like skyy still haven’t several years later. That’s why I have a feeling it was a rookie mistake.
Here's the thing - Rice kept going.

My memory on that play is that both guys were running slants at different depths. Rice kept moving on his, Worthy stopped.

Isn't that what you'd WANT to see there? You don't typically want to see 2 WRs occupying the same space, no? And had Worthy continued, that's kinda what you'd have had. By stopping, he put the DBs into an impossible decision.

Maybe that is just freelance rights that Worthy simply doesn't have yet. But, speaking past process and just to results, Worthy did the 'right' thing from a WR spacing perspective.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 10:43 AM   #7
Facts are stubborn things.

They need to execute better in the red zone. Kelce is older and that’s who they’d go to in those spots. But they’re 3-0 so it ain’t exactly a disaster they just have things to work on. This looks like a team that barring injuries is going to pile up 13-14 wins in a bunch of close games bc of these flaws and bc they know how to close games. This will drive the country crazy bc they’re tired of the machine. Then they’ll adjust enough to get the scores in the RZ they need come January. Why would I believe different?

If you really want a weekend project start a thread on how to fix the Cowboys.
warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.warpaint* threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:44 AM   #8
Hockey Town

Why is Skyy Moore still seeing so many WR snaps? I feel like that is completely detrimental to the offense.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:47 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Why is Skyy Moore still seeing so many WR snaps? I feel like that is completely detrimental to the offense.
Who cares?

You only ever see him when they're unpiling and moving back to the huddle.

He's a space filler. A guy that sucks up snaps to give the real players a rest. Every team has them.

He's probably no better or worse than the 44th guy on any teams active gameday roster.

I'm done giving a damn about Skyy Moore. He's a bust but he's a bust that simply doesn't matter at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2024, 10:52 AM   #10
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Who cares?

You only ever see him when they're unpiling and moving back to the huddle.

He's a space filler. A guy that sucks up snaps to give the real players a rest. Every team has them.

He's probably no better or worse than the 44th guy on any teams active gameday roster.

I'm done giving a damn about Skyy Moore. He's a bust but he's a bust that simply doesn't matter at this point.
I would love to see some stats on when Skyy gets in if the play call is run or pass. Taking an educated guess it almost all runs and could be a large tell.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:57 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I would love to see some stats on when Skyy gets in if the play call is run or pass. Taking an educated guess it almost all runs and could be a large tell.
Remind me tomorrow. PFF should be updated by then.
Old 09-23-2024, 11:18 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Remind me tomorrow. PFF should be updated by then.
Looks like Moore's been in for 30 snaps, 17 of which were passing plays, 13 were runs.

Not sure what the typical breakdown of our WR snap share is, but that's probably not enough to demonstrate a genuine 'tell'.

He's run routes on 16 of those 17 snaps (no idea what he did on the 17th as he doesn't appear to have a pass blocking snap in there; probably just basic Skyy stuff where just stood there with his head up his ass so PFF didn't know what to do with it).

Again - there's just no reason to dedicate any further mental energy to the guy.

He's a non-entity.
Old 09-23-2024, 11:00 AM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
He was out there when they were trying to run the 2 minute drill.
Old 09-23-2024, 10:57 AM   #14
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
He’s the best midget WR blocker ever.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2024, 11:11 AM   #15
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Quote:
I don't think Skyy went out on a route? It feels like every time he saw the field he was blocking on the end of the line.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.