Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM   #5146
GDT white noise poster

Carolinas gonna win lol
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #5147
Everybody Lies.

As much as I want to write the Bengals off, there's still a lot of football left to be played. They always start poorly.

But if they lose to the Panthers...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #5148
Veteran

Bengals need to make the playoffs...It would not be the same without them
and what is the consensus on the Joe/Zach summit?
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #5149
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Screw Buffalo as well. I really like Josh Allen, but not the Buffalo fans. I would be glad if their fans continue to suffer. Buffalo fans have made some pretty arrogant proclamations about what will happen by the time Allen retires. "Chiefs are the Pistons or Celtics of the 1980's (2-3 rings). The current Buffalo Bills are the Chicago Bulls of the 1990's (6 rings)." And blah, blah, blah, blah.
Yeah KC is nowhere close to the Pistons. On another note I believe you became a Chiefs fan when Mahomes was drafted (nothing wrong with that at all). Who was your team before Mahomes?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 06:53 PM   #5150
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Carolinas gonna win lol
If that happens the drama in Cincinnati will be epic.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #5151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Yeah KC is nowhere close to the Pistons. On another note I believe you became a Chiefs fan when Mahomes was drafted (nothing wrong with that at all). Who was your team before Mahomes?
Oilers and Niners when I was a small kid 30+ years ago. I never liked the Titans after the Oilers moved to Nashville. And I hated how the Niners dropped Jerry Rice, so I quit cheering for them around that time.

I spent a long time focused mainly on college football (RIP Mike Leach), but I had a pretty neutral view of the NFL after I dropped the Niners & Oilers/Titans. I liked the big time matchups featuring QB’s like Peyton, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Russell, or the big rivalry games like the Ravens & Steelers, etc. When Houston got the expansion Texans, I was too focused on college football to support the new team in Houston.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #5152
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post

I grew up in rural KS. We all had shotguns in our trucks, and buck knives on our belts. Despite that, we settled our differences with our fists.
Randolph, KS. About 20 miles from where I spent significant time as boy. Pott county for me.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #5153
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Carolinas gonna win lol
We'll never see rfaulk again. He HID after the Patriots loss and the Chiefs loss.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM   #5154
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You're still not. Be honest with yourself.
Oh god no. That was why I emphasized the 'then'

God knows I'm not now.

And having seen what cool is, I'm okay with that...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #5155
MVP

The ladies loved the frosted tips.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM   #5156
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Oilers and Niners when I was a small kid 30+ years ago. I never liked the Titans after the Oilers moved to Nashville. And I hated how the Niners dropped Jerry Rice, so I quit cheering for them around that time.

I spent a long time focused mainly on college football (RIP Mike Leach), but I had a pretty neutral view of the NFL after I dropped the Niners & Oilers/Titans. I liked the big time matchups featuring QB’s like Peyton, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Russell, or the big rivalry games like the Ravens & Steelers, etc. When Houston got the expansion Texans, I was too focused on college football to support the new team in Houston.
That’s pretty cool. Thank you for sharing. Sucks that Houston could not keep the Oilers name or colors. Those were both classics.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #5157
MVP

7-11 in the AFC North, oh my
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #5158
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Randolph, KS. About 20 miles from where I spent significant time as boy. Pott county for me.
My parents moved to Wamego after I left for basic training, and I lived there briefly after I got out. I couldn't find a decent job there, so I moved back to Florida.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #5159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That’s pretty cool. Thank you for sharing. Sucks that Houston could not keep the Oilers name or colors. Those were both classics.
I think it’s a shame the NFL allowed them to take the Oilers record book, logo, and colors to Nashville. The NFL blocked Art Modell from doing that with the Browns when he moved to Baltimore. So now we have a super lame team in Houston. Boring name. Boring colors. Boring logo.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #5160
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I've got frosted tips now, although not by design.

Does that make me cool like you guys?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.