Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2023, 12:02 AM  
The Insider

***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C

Last edited by ChiefsCountry; 01-24-2023 at 12:29 PM..
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:30 AM   #4546
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I was in Anaheim with my son for G2, also. One of the greatest live experiences ever. And there was a surprising number of Royals fans there. Great night that my son and I will always share.
I remember you posting the next day that you were there. Had to be incredible.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-09-2023, 07:47 PM   #4547
The Insider

What an ending in Atlanta. Harris bringing back some LoCain vibes for me.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:04 PM   #4548
Damnit Peg

Arizona one win away from the NLCS. They were where the Royals are this season, however the Diamondbacks had the 2nd best minor league system, whereas the Royals have among the worst.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:32 AM   #4549
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Both of our WS appearances in those seasons came after a ground ball to Moose and 5-3 putout. JJ Hardy and of course Josh Donaldson.

Both times the crowd started with

MOOOOOOOOOOSSSSEAND THEN A HUGE ROAR. There’s a YouTube vid that I think Dave Lane posted from out in the parking lot after the last groundout that really gave a great perspective.

And of course, Denny, understated in the radio as the ball popped into Hosmer’s glove (2014):

“Kansas City… you got yourselves a World Series”.
I was at the 2014 ALCS game 4 with my wife and each of us had our brothers with us. Such a nerve racking game, I was prepared to have my heart ripped out but it never happened. Just pure joy.

Here's the parking lot video. I like how there's a low roar that gets nearly silent as the pitch is delivered and then you can hear Moose field the grounder and then the ultimate roar. It still brings tears to my eyes.

It still nearly brings me to tears.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 06:36 AM   #4550
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I was at the 2014 ALCS game 4 with my wife and each of us had our brothers with us. Such a nerve racking game, I was prepared to have my heart ripped out but it never happened. Just pure joy.

Here's the parking lot video. I like how there's a low roar that gets nearly silent as the pitch is delivered and then you can hear Moose field the grounder and then the ultimate roar. It still brings tears to my eyes.

It still nearly brings me to tears.
WOW!!! Man, that gives me the chills.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-11-2023, 06:45 PM   #4551

This is the least shocking news ever but the White Sox have had a lot of internal discussions about going after Salvy and Whit to try and change the culture of the organization.

https://www.audacy.com/670thescore/s...jbogyrwx2m6qii
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2023, 07:57 PM   #4552
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
This is the least shocking news ever but the White Sox have had a lot of internal discussions about going after Salvy and Whit to try and change the culture of the organization.

I think Getz should trade Salvy for Luis Robert and some nudies of his wife. That would be a winner of a trade.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:16 PM   #4553
Champs!

And another ex-Royal doing well. Matt Strahm ends the Braves hopes of a repeat.

Chalk it up another Dayton Moore failures.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 09:36 PM   #4554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
And another ex-Royal doing well. Matt Strahm ends the Braves hopes of a repeat.

Chalk it up another Dayton Moore failures.
There are plenty of pitching failures to choose from but to be fair it took Strahm like 6 or 7 years to get to this point. He's not exactly a young guy anymore.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 04:24 AM   #4555
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post

Wonder what type of prospect Salvy can get
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2023, 08:08 AM   #4556
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Wonder what type of prospect Salvy can get
Just thinking about Salvy in a Sox uniform makes me queasy
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 08:42 AM   #4557
The Insider

Today is the anniversary of Johnny Cueto pitching a gem in Game 5 against Houston. Retired 19 straight batters.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 09:02 AM   #4558
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Today is the anniversary of Johnny Cueto pitching a gem in Game 5 against Houston. Retired 19 straight batters.
That was one hell of a pitching performance.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 10:54 AM   #4559
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Good memories!
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-14-2023, 12:19 PM   #4560
The Insider

Johnny Cueto trade also brought out the idiots even more. Like Dane saying the Royals destroyed their farm system by trading Brandon Finnegan and Aaron Brooks lol. Then dipshit OkChiefs saying Cueto needed a bullet in his head.