Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2019, 03:20 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

NFL Draft Pick Value Chart

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019....co/kzurDYhVVc

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:55 AM   #31
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
But, I think they could land Jaylon Ferguson at 29, so there's that.
That would NOT suck. And being able to go in to round two with eyes on a CB and a Center would be ****ing awesome.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:14 AM   #32
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I generally dislike trade ups. The draft is always a gamble and all you're doing is doubling your bet on one roll of the dice. I'd rather roll the dice more often.
I'm with Rain Man, especially this year. This appears to be a pretty deep draft in the areas we have a particular need. I'm not even willing to give up that 2020 2nd right now. That could be a pretty good chip for a trade on an established role player.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:19 AM   #33
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
But, I think they could land Jaylon Ferguson at 29, so there's that.
I think that Ferguson and or Simmons could be there at one of our choices in the 2cd.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:23 AM   #34
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I think that Ferguson and or Simmons could be there at one of our choices in the 2cd.
That's fine too.

It's time for vReachy to calm his tits and stand pat.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:40 AM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'd be looking to give up the 49ers 2nd round pick in 2020 over any picks this year.

#29, 2020 2nd rounder and a 6th round pick this year to move up to 21-23.
That would make me cry. Who are you targeting with a move up?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:43 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Probabpy Ferrell
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:44 AM   #37
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
That would make me cry. Who are you targeting with a move up?
Probably Ferrell if he makes it to that spot.

You'd have a top DE....and still have your two 2nd rounders and your 3rd rounder.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:49 AM   #38
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Probabpy Ferrell
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Probably Ferrell if he makes it to that spot.

You'd have a top DE....and still have your two 2nd rounders and your 3rd rounder.
I'll have to look more closely at Ferrell to see what the draw is. I'll admit that if the draft goes down the way it did in the CP mock, it's not an ideal situation for KC, and they desperately need an outside pass rush. I just don't like trading up as a general philosophy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:54 AM   #39
In Search of a Life

I don't like trading up either. They need to get lucky and have someone fall to them, but that's just tough to sit and see what happens.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 12:27 PM   #40
Most Valuable Villain

I wouldn't be against a trade up into the 4th round if they could pull it off.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:10 PM   #41
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't like trading up either. They need to get lucky and have someone fall to them, but that's just tough to sit and see what happens.
I can’t see the value in sitting still at 29. I think the true first rd picks will dry up in the early 20’s.

I don’t want to settle for a Jaylon Ferguson, Zach Allen, Chase Winovich or any corner not named Byron Murphy.

This is our best shot to win a SB in decades. Go get someone that you know is good and can be here for at least 5 years.

Having said that, I don’t think we necessarily have to give up what you think. Maybe a team like Seattle will trade with us in rd 1, but for a 5th and a swap of one of our 2nd rd picks for their 3rd.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I can’t see the value in sitting still at 29. I think the true first rd picks will dry up in the early 20’s.

I don’t want to settle for a Jaylon Ferguson, Zach Allen, Chase Winovich or any corner not named Byron Murphy.

This is our best shot to win a SB in decades. Go get someone that you know is good and can be here for at least 5 years.

Having said that, I don’t think we necessarily have to give up what you think. Maybe a team like Seattle will trade with us in rd 1, but for a 5th and a swap of one of our 2nd rd picks for their 3rd.
Seattle would be who i'd look at because they just need picks in this draft.

But the Chiefs need a lot of cheap talent, they're about to have to pay out quite a bit.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #43
Starter

The Dolphins are sitting at 13 and looking HARD at next year for a QB. They have already traded for picks next year and may be looking for more ammo. They will be terrible so they may well end up with the #1 pick, but say they want another 1st round pick next year for trade-up purposes. What does it take for the Chiefs to trade their #1 next year
, which will probably be very low?
bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.bigbucks24 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:09 PM   #44
Banned!

Quote:
I'll have to look more closely at Ferrell to see what the draw is. I'll admit that if the draft goes down the way it did in the CP mock, it's not an ideal situation for KC, and they desperately need an outside pass rush. I just don't like trading up as a general philosophy.
I don't either. We need all the inexpensive talent we can get to maintain our Super Bowl window into the future.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 02:14 PM   #45
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
That would NOT suck. And being able to go in to round two with eyes on a CB and a Center would be ****ing awesome.
I like the kid a lot. Pure production and a big, athletic frame.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.