Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2021, 07:29 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I think this is my favorite so far.. Good job..
Mine too...nailed it
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:56 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
The_Franchise
Man! That is beyond great. My favorite so far!
Excellent work.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:52 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
The_Franchise
**** yeah, man. I’m going to make that my av when I get the chance.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:21 PM   #5
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
**** yeah, man. I’m going to make that my av when I get the chance.
Gimme your address and it's yours. I was super stoked to get to it and pay homage to Len Dawson that way. It turned out better than I envisioned because of the blended colors and charcoal I used. Was nervous not smudging the drawing though
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:33 PM   #6
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Gimme your address and it's yours. I was super stoked to get to it and pay homage to Len Dawson that way. It turned out better than I envisioned because of the blended colors and charcoal I used. Was nervous not smudging the drawing though
I'll give you mine.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2021, 12:18 AM   #7
Starter

Show me where to pay the money!
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-10-2021, 01:16 AM   #8

I don't know how many I haven't got to yet but I'm doing about 1 a day it seems sometimes I maybe able knock out two but I'm going hold off on any more requests for now until I can get caught up enough.

I apologize if I skip over anyone illl still get you but sometimes coming up with the theme idea is the hardest part.

I thank you all for being patient.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:23 AM   #9
Starter

You the man! We have to make one for YOU though.

A picture of you standing on a mountain, with that glorious beard for sure. With people at the bottom looking up! But I am an awful artist lol
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-10-2021, 03:34 AM   #10

Maybe I should start up a Go Fund Me Fishing Trip?
Old 01-10-2021, 03:55 AM   #11

I hope you all are enjoying these as much as I am making them Holy **** this is fun to do

Just wish I had more time to do them.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 04:15 AM   #12

Old 01-10-2021, 04:20 AM   #13

Okay Here We Go The Good Place GIF by NBC - Find & Share on GIPHY
Old 01-10-2021, 05:17 AM   #14
Starter

I dig it!!!
Old 01-10-2021, 12:04 PM   #15
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Last several days I have wanted to open this thread to see the fuss. However each time I started to, something comes up and I didn't get to.

This is awesome Raps!

If you get the time once you're caught up, give it a try on ROYC75.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-10-2021 at 12:40 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.