Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
Custom User Title

The movie The Dentist is one of my all time favorites. I imagine O. city vas the Corbin Bernstein character.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:18 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Well not really dental related but

Someone stole the bench from out in front of my office this past week. We have a camera up so we saw who it was but it’s just an old metal wooden bench that a lot of the patients sit on so ir sucks

Why steal a bench ?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:27 AM   #4
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Someone stole the bench from out in front of my office this past week. We have a camera up so we saw who it was but it’s just an old metal wooden bench that a lot of the patients sit on so ir sucks

Why steal a bench ?
Some people just want to see the world burn .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:31 AM   #5
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Why steal a bench ?
Perhaps they needed it more than you?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 06:50 AM   #6
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

Why steal a bench ?
Other than the metal. I have no idea. What is the price of metal these days? Serious question.

We have people around here stealing catalytic converters from cars.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:35 AM   #7
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Other than the metal. I have no idea. What is the price of metal these days? Serious question.

We have people around here stealing catalytic converters from cars.
That CC thing is going on all over. SWMO too.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:41 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

I guess so
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:47 PM   #9
The Guy With The Goats

Remember that second pre-molar that I had ripped out in March? I still have chunks of tooth coming out. These will be numbers 4 and 5. These are easily the largest of the chunks to come out.

I'm just letting these things exit at their own pace because I'll be damned if I go to another dentist, no offense intended, unless I absolutely have to.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:54 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Hard to tell but it could be some bone fragments and not actual parts of the tooth.

Hate that it went that way for you man.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:05 PM   #11
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Hard to tell but it could be some bone fragments and not actual parts of the tooth.

Hate that it went that way for you man.
Loose fragments though, right? Not like a chunk of bone that is GROWING out of my gum... RIGHT?!?!?!

I'm good to just let these fall out at their own pace or have I ****ed up my mouth by letting them push out?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:06 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Loose fragments though, right? Not like a chunk of bone that is GROWING out of my gum... RIGHT?!?!?!

I'm good to just let these fall out at their own pace or have I ****ed up my mouth by letting them push out?
Usually if it’s small bone fragments they’ll be loose. It won’t hurt anything to just monitor it and let it go just don’t let it get infected

If it starts hurting get someone to check it out
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 07:13 PM   #13
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Usually if it’s small bone fragments they’ll be loose. It won’t hurt anything to just monitor it and let it go just don’t let it get infected

If it starts hurting get someone to check it out
Thank you O.city!!!! You are easily among my top 10 favorite CP'ers despite the majority of our interactions, or because of..., being on this thread.

Dentists terrify me. Cold sweat and I will, and have, walk around with pulp exposed for a week because my brain doesn't see calling one of you as a reasonable option.

I'll post photos of the chunks when they makes their way out. (as I know everyone clicking on this thread is on the edge of their seats for that update)
Old 08-10-2020, 07:24 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Thank you O.city!!!! You are easily among my top 10 favorite CP'ers despite the majority of our interactions, or because of..., being on this thread.

Dentists terrify me. Cold sweat and I will, and have, walk around with pulp exposed for a week because my brain doesn't see calling one of you as a reasonable option.

I'll post photos of the chunks when they makes their way out. (as I know everyone clicking on this thread is on the edge of their seats for that update)
Anxiety is real man. A couple years ago I went to the dentist. I hadn’t been to the dentist in several years because I’m a jackass. (No cavities though bitches!). Im a grown man. I know what they’re doing in there. There is no pain. Still my shoulders are all tense. Even though I know what’s going on and I’m trying to relax I’m anxious and tense.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:04 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:

It’s all good man. No one likes the dentist, I’m a lonely guy!