Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2019, 11:08 AM   #2
Be Kind To Your Pets

Fescoe actually had a good point this morning about that last offensive sequence before the muffed field goal attempt. We've got the ball on the Tits 21 yard line with three minutes left. After the first running play, we threw an incomple pass, then Mahomes takes a seven yard sack. If we run the ball twice instead of throwing and taking a sack on another pass attempt, you force the Tits to take time outs We could have run the clock down to around the two minute warning, kicked a 20 yard field goal and went up by two scores. Instead, they run 11 seconds off the clock then muff the FG, and with the intentional grounding, give the Tits a much shorter distance to cover, and kept their time outs intact. Once again, Fail on time management on Andy. His achilles heel, and something he'll probably never fix.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:18 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Fescoe actually had a good point this morning about that last offensive sequence before the muffed field goal attempt. We've got the ball on the Tits 21 yard line with three minutes left. After the first running play, we threw an incomple pass, then Mahomes takes a seven yard sack. If we run the ball twice instead of throwing and taking a sack on another pass attempt, you force the Tits to take time outs We could have run the clock down to around the two minute warning, kicked a 20 yard field goal and went up by two scores. Instead, they run 11 seconds off the clock then muff the FG, and with the intentional grounding, give the Tits a much shorter distance to cover, and kept their time outs intact. Once again, Fail on time management on Andy. His achilles heel, and something he'll probably never fix.
Huh? I think you are mixing up two different drives. The Titans didn't have any timeouts left after Mahomes took the sack.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:19 AM   #4
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Huh? I think you are mixing up two different drives. The Titans didn't have any timeouts left after Mahomes took the sack.
Maybe.
I'll have to go back and watch the last four minutes. Before I eat anything.

But for sure if they run twice before they kick, they burn a couple minutes off the clock, leaving the Tits little time to march down for a TD.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:26 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Maybe.
I'll have to go back and watch the last four minutes. Before I eat anything.

But for sure if they run twice before they kick, they burn a couple minutes off the clock, leaving the Tits little time to march down for a TD.
The Titans turned it over on downs. We had the ball at their 32 with 1:48 left. We ran the ball two times to make them use their timeouts, then Mahomes took the sack on 3rd and 2 to make them use their last timeout. We managed the clock fine. We just ****ed up everything else.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:24 AM
rabblerouser
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:23 AM   #7
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
I think that's mixing things up.

On the possession before the muffed FG, the Chiefs drove to the 21. The next play was the INC short pass to Hill, followed by the INC pass to Hill down in the right corner of the end zone. Then they kicked the FG to go up 5 with 3:14 to play.

After stopping the Titans, they took over with 1:48 left and went run-run-sack to kill 21 seconds.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:24 AM   #8
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I think that's mixing things up.

On the possession before the muffed FG, the Chiefs drove to the 21. The next play was the INC short pass to Hill, followed by the INC pass to Hill down in the right corner of the end zone. Then they kicked the FG to go up 5 with 3:14 to play.

After stopping the Titans, they took over with 1:48 left and went run-run-sack to kill 21 seconds.
Thanks.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:25 AM   #9
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

I really don't understand NFL players and teams and the overall makeup of teams today and maybe it's all due to parity or what I call a parody of the old NFL.

The Broncos beat the Titans, then KC absolutely whips the Broncos ass like they are a HS team, and then KC goes out and flops against the Titans?

I really don't get it other than 1. yes it's a match up issue in that the Broncos matched up better to the Titans than KC does and KC matched up better to the Broncos than the Titans do and consequently the Titans matched up better to KC than the Broncos do? But that's all BS IMHO.

I think these current NFL players and teams flat out play hard when they want to play hard and that's pretty much it.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-11-2019, 11:30 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I really don't understand NFL players and teams and the overall makeup of teams today and maybe it's all due to parity or what I call a parody of the old NFL.

The Broncos beat the Titans, then KC absolutely whips the Broncos ass like they are a HS team, and then KC goes out and flops against the Titans?

I really don't get it other than 1. yes it's a match up issue in that the Broncos matched up better to the Titans than KC does and KC matched up better to the Broncos than the Titans do and consequently the Titans matched up better to KC than the Broncos do? But that's all BS IMHO.

I think these current NFL players and teams flat out play hard when they want to play hard and that's pretty much it.
Can't disagree with any of this. But I'd add coaches too.

And that's human nature, hell we had some of that in high school ball.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:50 AM   #11
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

The other thing about the current NFL that I absolutely can't stand is the inept or flat out horrible refereeing. When the game is close and you have horrible, horrible calls that totally affect the outcome of the game, that SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.

My point is that IF there is so much parity in the NFL that yes, it could be said that on any given Sunday any team can beat any other team, well, if that's the case, you simply can't allow for inept refereeing and yet, we see it all the time.

Theres some people here that think it's all fixed and when I see the state of the refereeing in the NFL, I can't really say "hell no" to the games being fixed in that certain outcomes are advanced or "helped" along to gain more market share for the playoffs and ultimately the SB. I don't want to believe it, but I marvel at how inept the refs are WITH the review process where bad calls are not overturned or decisions are made in some dark NY City office by some official as to whether a catch is a catch or a fumble is a fumble or a TD is a TD etc....
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:58 AM   #12
Veteran

total absence of a killer instinct

This is the problem!
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #13
Live free or die hard

That was a brutal loss. I'm starting to lighten up and usually don't let games get to me much anymore but it really seems like we're pissing away the Mahomes opportunity. Also, fans travelled so well to that game it was a tough loss.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:47 AM   #14
Hockey Town

Uh I get people not liking Bell but guess what, he has 2 guys there, so he has 3 options. Take the inside guy, which is what he did and what you're taught to do, take the outside guy and then a different guy blocks the kick..

Or try to block both of them which would probably have gotten a holding penalty. Blame Toub it was a stupid form that didn't have enough blockers aided by a snap count they all knew was coming.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Uh I get people not liking Bell but guess what, he has 2 guys there, so he has 3 options. Take the inside guy, which is what he did and what you're taught to do, take the outside guy and then a different guy blocks the kick..

Or try to block both of them which would probably have gotten a holding penalty. Blame Toub it was a stupid form that didn't have enough blockers aided by a snap count they all knew was coming.
I feel its on Toub as well. Inside guy didn't even really penetrate. The outside guy got such a jump, Bell should have at least reached out and tried to get a shove on his shoulder. On the a22 endzone view, its so apparent he had a hell of a jump.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli