Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-06-2020, 08:18 PM  
In Search of a Life

Raiders poised to pursue Tom Brady

Thoughts?

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 07:22 PM   #136
Going home eventually

I hope this happens. Brady has never played in a good div and never had to travel much.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 07:31 PM   #137
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Dallas Cowboys make perfect sense for this exact reason. Arguably the worst division in football right now. Trade Dak for at minimum a first round pick and with that pick draft Brady another weapon to pair with Elliot, Cooper, and Gallup. If I was Brady and wanted to make another run at a title thatd be my destination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I was just gonna post the same damn thing. Dak has overplayed his hand. Brady in Dallas makes sense.
Yep ! Dak's problem is that he got severely exposed when Zeke was out and showed he cannot carry a team like Mahomes can when some of his offensive weapons our out. Like Jerry said, we need to win games. You can tout his stats for the last 4yrs all you want but WINNING is THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS !!

I don't know that Tom wants to play for Jerrah and Mike though. Like I said before, I think Tom is playing the FA poker game hoping Bill gives in to his asking price because I really don't think he wants to leave.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:04 PM   #138
Veteran

If I was Brady I would want no part of having to face mahomes twice per year. Besides... Randy Moss should serve as a reminder to Brady why you should NEVER go to the raiders. Careers die there.
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-16-2020, 11:55 PM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Brady started taking a lot of hits last year and he sucked. His arm and accuracy fell off a lot after the first half of season.

He feasted on shit teams.

Brady, Rivers, Manning, Flacco, Roethlisberger all should retire.

Brees only guy who still can bring it.
Ben doesn’t belong on that list. Maybe because he can’t be relied on due to health, but he did just throw for over 5000 yards in his last full season. He can still sling it.
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:49 AM   #140
Cheaterlover*

I think it’d be pretty funny if Brady and Carr switched teams and the Raiders still sucked and Belichick went 13-3 with Carr.

I think you guys were lacking a real QB for so long that you get fixated on the “great QB” idea. Personally I think mid-level guys like Carr and Andy Dalton are hamstrung by bad management. Not saying, if you put a better organization around them, they’d turn into Peyton Manning in his prime, but the QB does get too much blame when things fail (and too much credit when things go well). Look at Tannehill; he went to a better team and suddenly looked amazing.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-17-2020, 05:11 AM   #141
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I think it’d be pretty funny if Brady and Carr switched teams and the Raiders still sucked and Belichick went 13-3 with Carr.

I think you guys were lacking a real QB for so long that you get fixated on the “great QB” idea. Personally I think mid-level guys like Carr and Andy Dalton are hamstrung by bad management. Not saying, if you put a better organization around them, they’d turn into Peyton Manning in his prime, but the QB does get too much blame when things fail (and too much credit when things go well). Look at Tannehill; he went to a better team and suddenly looked amazing.
Well Bill Bilicheck made Mark Castill look good. He can do the same for Carr. I think Tom Brady is going hinder any team he hoes himself too. Also he had it pretty made with a solid Offensive line he had to sit back and pick teams apart with average play makers. Trent Green had Eddie Kenison to throw too but that line made the offense humming.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 06:44 AM   #142
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
we will shit in his ****ing mouth twice a year instead of just once
To be fair, we would've shit in his mouth twice this year if the Patriots didn't open wide for the Titans to shit in their mouths first.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 07:12 AM   #143
Mindful Taoist German

Go with Carr or 43 year old Brady.

Either way Chiefs profit...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:33 PM   #144
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:06 PM   #145
Resident Glue Sniffer

Cam to Pitt would be a hilarious disaster.

would probably go well for a bit, but once the honeymoon is over and Cam turns into Cam, I'm sure the fans will just love him.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:07 PM   #146
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Cam to Pitt would be a hilarious disaster.

would probably go well for a bit, but once the honeymoon is over and Cam turns into Cam, I'm sure the fans will just love him.
Derek Carr to the Pats would be even better.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:08 PM   #147
Resident Glue Sniffer

Derek CAaaaaahhhhh
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.