Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 12:14 AM   #676
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I have the Tyreek Hill jersey and did the same thing. I dropped it off at the tailor shop this afternoon to remove that shield and add the NFL 100th shield.
Yep, I had to update mine too.

Also, I thought it warranted its own thread, so I made one, but for posterity sake...

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 06-27-2020 at 12:24 AM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:08 AM   #677
I’m a Mahomo!

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

My homage to Patrick.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 06-27-2020 at 01:05 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2022, 09:14 PM   #678
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post

I really want this, but I can't justify $125 for $15 worth of silver.
Zombie thread resurrection...

Now that I have a bit more expendable funds, I can't find these anywhere online. Anybody here have one? I'm looking to buy.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:35 PM   #679
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Zombie thread resurrection...

Now that I have a bit more expendable funds, I can't find these anywhere online. Anybody here have one? I'm looking to buy.
This was literally the first thing I purchased after the Chiefs won the SB. Quality item and I wish you luck. Unfortunately, mine is not for sale, but am always looking at items like this. Will keep that in mind if I come across anything.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.