Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Anyone have an Air Fryer

If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 01:29 PM   #166
Mammoth penis

I'm about to pull the trigger on this bad boy, just waiting for a coupon code email.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...d=OS_googlepla
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:04 PM   #167
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on this bad boy, just waiting for a coupon code email.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/sto...d=OS_googlepla
Everything I have Breville is a step above everything else [except my Blendtec, though I'm sure the Breville blender is tits as well], expensive as all heck but well worth it. Like having a Rolls Royce on your countertop.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:05 PM   #168
Veteran

I don't have much counter space. Does a convection oven do similar?
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-06-2022, 07:19 PM   #169
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I don't have much counter space. Does a convection oven do similar?
If you're looking to maximize space, a convection oven microwave combo might do pretty good.

As for the tasks they do, neither a combi nor convection is QUITE as aggressive in circulating air as an air fryer. Air fryers are shaped and sized to maximize air circulation. A convection oven is a little more aggressive version of a regular oven, with a fan to move the air around and heat more evenly, but not a 'vortex' of fast-moving air to 'fry' the food.

An air fryer will be smaller and quicker, but a convection oven will do more slower [and be bigger, of course].

Best way to think maybe is like a window air unit in a tiny room and central air in a home, if you stand right in front of a window unit, you get a cold blast of air, but central air will get the whole room just as cool eventually, maybe better overall if the entire area is what you want cooled and not just your face or a tiny room.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 02-06-2022 at 07:27 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2022, 08:06 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Boom, thank you sir... thats my next project
Sometimes overlooked tip, start cooking upside down and flip to right side up. That way the skin finishes up nice and crispy. I do ~3lb whole chickens in mine. Coat the whole thing with a buffalo rub.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:41 PM   #171
Wasted away again...

I don't think I mentioned meatloaf. If you're a fan (the food, not the dead singer), it doesn't get any better than when cooked in an air fryer. I won't do it any other way.

What ever recipe you use, just form it into a loaf and place on parchment paper. It's got to be somewhat firm to do this. I preheat at 390 degrees and then set the loaf on the parchment in the fryer. I cook mine for 25 minutes at 390 degrees then coat with a glaze made of ketchup, mustard and brown sugar and then cook an additional 10 minutes at 390.

It comes out a little crunchy on the outside and juicy inside.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:56 PM   #172
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Sometimes overlooked tip, start cooking upside down and flip to right side up. That way the skin finishes up nice and crispy. I do ~3lb whole chickens in mine. Coat the whole thing with a buffalo rub.
I'm listening... its probably been 15 years since my last cornish hen, and this gadget seems custom made to crank one perfectly
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:30 AM   #173
Veteran

Quote:
Best way to think maybe is like a window air unit in a tiny room and central air in a home, if you stand right in front of a window unit, you get a cold blast of air, but central air will get the whole room just as cool eventually, maybe better overall if the entire area is what you want cooled and not just your face or a tiny room.
Good illustration. Thanks.

I have a convection oven. I have bought so many gadgets for the kitchen over the years that I am leery. Most of them reside on a shelf in the basement.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2022, 02:20 PM   #174
Who's your daddy?

You got me too just got this one
https://www.amazon.com/Integrated-Te...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-07-2022, 06:19 PM   #175
For The Glory Of The City

I really enjoy making pork dumplings from Sam's Club in the Air Fryer.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/ajinomoto...s-60-ct/181229
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 07:30 PM   #176
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I really enjoy making pork dumplings from Sam's Club in the Air Fryer.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/ajinomoto...s-60-ct/181229
Ooooh that's a good one
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2022, 07:56 PM   #177
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Ooooh that's a good one
You will have to take a little time to figure out the best timing and making sure they go evenly but it only takes me 9 mins from frozen and its 60 dumplings for like 10 or 12 bucks. Easy and tasty.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 09:39 PM   #178
Sexiest Athlete

Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote