Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-17-2015, 05:43 PM  
oxymoron

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 05:11 PM   #1246
sorta mod-ish

Shawn Ryan does a really good job getting people off the beaten path in to interview, but the people are always highly relevant with what's happening in the world.

This interview with Billy Carson is even FURTHER off the beaten path, but still fascinating. They cover most of the major "conspiracies" going today. Long listen, but worth the time....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:07 AM   #1247
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Shawn Ryan does a really good job getting people off the beaten path in to interview, but the people are always highly relevant with what's happening in the world.

This interview with Billy Carson is even FURTHER off the beaten path, but still fascinating. They cover most of the major "conspiracies" going today. Long listen, but worth the time....

If you've never watched "the why files" (youTube)......very similar, and entertaining.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 08:52 PM   #1248
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Somehow they've managed to travel millions of light years, but don't know how to land the damn things. Or they travel that far, only to turn around and fly away 5 seconds after they get here. What's even more coincidental is that only military pilots have seen UFO's, but the thousand of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around have never seen anything.
Why you think it’s millions of miles? What if they come from the middle of the earth via Antarctica, or under the ocean.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:35 PM   #1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
I had never heard of this person / story / conspiracy before, and stumbled across this last weekend while looking for things to watch on Netflix. It's...interesting if nothing else. Seems as though these two guys have spent quite a few years researching an investigative reporter's (*alleged*) suicide back in 1991, which then led them down the rabbit hole to the 'Octopus' conspiracy. They don't present a lot of evidence - or any at all, really - that supports linking several high ranking and powerful people (George HW Bush, for instance) to this vast conspiracy, but it is quite intriguing. They are clearly in possession of vast amounts of material to include hours of recorded phone conversations that do lead one to question the death of Danny Casolaro. It's a crazy cast of characters for sure and worth your time if you like this kind of stuff.

thanks for suggesting this. I'm 4 episodes in and it's riveting, for sure.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:15 PM   #1250
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
thanks for suggesting this. I'm 4 episodes in and it's riveting, for sure.
In 15-20 years they'll have one of these on Whitney Webb...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:29 PM   #1251
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Somehow they've managed to travel millions of light years, but don't know how to land the damn things. Or they travel that far, only to turn around and fly away 5 seconds after they get here. What's even more coincidental is that only military pilots have seen UFO's, but the thousand of commercial pilots that spend all day flying around have never seen anything.
That sounds kind of stupid. Not nearly as stupid as saying something doesn't exist but if YOU see it then you'll believe it. I suppose everyone is expected to believe you have a special set of eyes or evolved set of processing brain-power that no one else has.

"oH, well, I didn't think it was possible. I saw this last week though so now I believe it."

Well, ok. What you're actually saying is I'll tear down anyone who believes anything differently than me. Only what I experience holds any legitimacy and at the same time I know I suffer from none of the possible weaknesses I accused others of having.

Can you imagine how unbearable that type of person must have been for their teachers, parents, friends, and coworkers? I can get being wrong or just not being able to grasp an idea. I've been completely wrong about nearly everything for most of my life. I hate looking like a hypocrite though. That's how you change my mind - point out how that might be and...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 02:28 PM   #1252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post

Ain’t that the truth !
Old 04-12-2024, 07:41 PM   #1253
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Good to see Whitney getting some cred here.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.