Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:08 AM   #4291
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Watched Anatomy of a Fall. French film. Courtroom drama with replays of family interaction. It was nominated for several oscars. I'm surprised the young boy wasn't nominated or something. He was very good.

Outside of that, it wasn't that exciting. More of a "film" than a hollywood hit.

I thought the lead actress was strong too.

how much can she bench press?
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-04-2024, 07:10 AM   #4292
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

This almost has Guardians of the Galaxy vibes to me. I doubt it could be that good but if it is even 1/2 as good I would be happy.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:52 PM
chinaski
This message has been deleted by chinaski.
Old 04-04-2024, 06:48 PM   #4293
Ain't no relax!

I watched Bob Marley: One Love the other night. I thought it was well done. But admittedly, it was a real struggle to figure out WTF they were saying most of the time. I turned on subtitles, but that didn't really help much either. The subtitles were the same Jamaican slang they were speaking, so you'd end up with subtitles like "Ja Mon, I and I fi gon down ta store." But the story was cool, and it was well done other than the difficulty understanding the dialect.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:58 PM   #4294
Consuming CP souls

No new but Baby Driver is pure garbage...jfc
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:21 AM   #4295
Baba Ganoush

Kind of bummed that it is going to be a musical.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 04:49 PM
In58men
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:07 PM   #4296
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 11:45 PM   #4297
Supporter

So I tried to Watch Best Man on Hulu. Luke Wilson. Dalph. Guns. Let’s go.

It’s shit. Made it 20 minutes, 19 minutes too long. Barf.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:10 PM   #4298
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Kind of bummed that it is going to be a musical.
Did not know that.
I'm out.
I hope you guys enjoy it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote