View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 10:25 AM   #886
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I admit I was against Andy a few years ago. I have posts that show that. But I have begged for forgiveness and reference has come.

In a way Andy is perfect for this franchise. He suffered for years getting so close. In a way we both suffered and now we can both rejoice in a dynasty by thy Lord and savior Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.

Andy was already a HOF coach before Patrick. Not first ballot but definitely HOF. It’s crazy that he’s already too 5 in wins and he could possibly go 10 more years with a 25 year old Patrick Mahomes.

I really do think we’re looking at an 80’s 49ers or early 90’s Cowboys type dynasty.
Probably not the Cowboys. Mahomes is gonna break all of Aikman's statistical career marks in about two seasons and probably make him all pissy.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.