View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:00 AM   #27
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I love that we can go down 9-0 or 10-0 and it simply doesn't matter. Literally nobody should have been worried at that point, aside from the Bills/Bills Fan.
Yeah, I glanced over here when the game was in hand, but internally chuckled at what I'm sure was a meltdown at 9-0 in the GDT.

At that point, they had already forced a 4th down and a couple other 3rd downs... Tyreek had the drop, but otherwise the offense hadn't seen the field.

Similar to the Texans game (except not 24-0, of course), it was a matter of fluke/self-inflicted plays and not so much the other team being amazing... there was a dropped pass and a muffed punt. Otherwise, they were making the Bills work for first downs and there's obviously no reason to doubt the offense at that point.

Yeah, it's crazy to think there's seriously, 100% no need to worry in that situation... ever.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote