View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:37 PM   #22
Supporter

Good read George.

I was pretty zen all week, but got pretty amped before the game. It's amazing that I can go into an AFCCG without melting the hell down all week. Mahomes obliterated all our curses and took several points off my blood pressure.

Mahomes is the best that has ever done it. Period. Guys have been able to pile up stats, but not on this stage, and not with this patchwork of OL and laughable running game. Dude is absolutely the best that has ever done it. He may not get 6 rings, but he's better than any brother****ing Cheatriot has ever been.

Sucks for Fish. Dude was dejected as hell. He deserves better. And Reid is going to have to do some wizardry to keep Mahomes upright against that passrush.

Here's the deal. It's hard to win. It's harder to win consistently. It's harder yet to win consistently in the playoffs. And the Chiefs are doing it. I couldn't be happier.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.