Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 02:30 PM   #130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
My dude said basically everything I was going to say...

Dude is an addict. That takes a toll on you, but plenty of people with addiction have gotten a handle on it and made things work.

The comparison that comes to mind for me is a baseball one - Josh Hamilton. Before the addiction, truly uniquely gifted athlete. After the addiction, even at 80 percent of his physical abilities, still a great player.

Gordon was so freakishly athletic that even if he is only 80 percent of what he was before, he still can be a really effective player.
Honestly, even 50% could make a difference over Robinson/Pringle/Etc.

Assuming he can keep his shit together.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote