View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 06:42 PM   #58
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
I have been trying to check the thread periodically to when we list our preferences on teams. Would it be too labor intensive if a PM went out to everyone when that time comes? And when that time comes, should we list four or five teams since there'll be duplicates in preferences across the board?
How about this? Mother****erJones has until 2:00pm central time on Sunday to claim his spot.

After that teams are up for grabs. Stick with the front half/back half rule again. We may have to have guys switch as well.

I'd say just go with your two teams. If you've got an old favorite like BossChief and Atlanta or me and Green Bay, we'll take that into account.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.