View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 06:08 AM   #54
DeadPunisher

My perfect first 3 rounds:

1.xx - Trade Up for Joe Alt (we traded two seconds for Alex Smith, so what's two or three firsts to protect Mahomes for the next 15 years?)
2.64 - Troy Franklin/Malachi Corley
3.95 - Brenden Rice (I know this seems like a terrible pick, after taking a WR at 64, but I really think Brenden Rice is going to be better in the NFL than he was in college, and he has experience with a QB who gets out of the pocket like Mahomes. And, I just can't ignore the bloodline. I would love to draft him, and in 5 years have people talking about how he and his dad had the better first 5 years than Marvin Harrison & Marvin Harrison Jr. I also think two wide receivers in this draft, who hit, could set us up for a lot of financial flexibility, cause we are going to need it. And that way we can kick Skyy Moore to the curb.)

But, these are probably more likely scenarios:

1.32 - Kingsley Suamataia
2.64 - Troy Franklin
3.95 - T'Vondre Sweat

Or

1.32 - Adonai Mitchell
2.64 - Patrick Paul
3.95 - Braelon Allen
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote