View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 01:40 PM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He's like Ben Simmons. It kills your spacing offensively. Coaches love him, and he has value but in today's game I'm not sure it's as much as Bill thinks it is.
To his credit hes a much much much more willing scorer than Simmons. How many games did Simmons have 0 4th quarter points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'll admit. I expected more from him at the PG. He showed good passing acumen in the years before and was a PG in high school - it just didn't come together for him. Without Doke and Dot his assist numbers actually dropped his JR year from 4.6 to 3.7 his SR year when he was given much more minutes at PG. I guess having to play with one-dimensional players in Bruan and Agbaji and more of a plodding bigman in McCormack took it's toll.
I think the big thing is he’s not a creator. If we had one last year I think he could have effectively fed them and worked the offense around them. But they asked him to be it and that’s a tough sell for that particular guy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.