Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:57 AM   #33
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They could have gone after Brown like we did. Unless they weren’t willing to give up that much....they could have had Brown, Basham and Odey. Instead they got Fish, Paye and Odey.
I'm not sure why they took Odey. I get the whole BPA approach and trying to throw numbers at the pass rush but in his first interview as a Colt, he said this:

Quote:
"I definitely would like to live up to it. I feel like I definitely think that is a solid way to describe the way I play," Dayo Odeyingbo said. "That disruption I bring to the game — I'm excited to get out there. I mean, I like the name, so I hope it sticks.

"The goal is to be back playing this year," Odeyingbo said. "So that's what I'm working towards and that'll play out how it plays out.
"… Obviously everybody wants to get back as fast as possible, but you have to with these injuries (go about it) the right way and don't want to push anything too hard, kind of make it worse or kind or mess up your future or set you back. So I'm working hard to get back as fast as possible, but I'm definitely being careful with the whole situation."
There's absolutely zero confidence in that. None. Sounds like a whole lot of hope.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.