Thread: Home and Auto What's your longest road trip?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #9
Veteran

Longest I have done alone is from Kansas City to Los Angeles, One-Way. That was back in 1997 when I moved to Southern California....

I have done the round trip from KC to LA (and back to KC) prior to that, but I was only a part-time driver.

Otherwise, I have been "in a car" for trips from KC to the East Coast (NY) and Florida several times when I was a kid.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.