View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 09:29 AM   #7512
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Definitely. Memphis and Carolinians have no clue WTF to do with a brisket.

I have a friend from Memphis that travels regularly to Texas. Kept talking shit about Texas Q until I asked him what he was ordering. Freakin' pork. You don't get pork in Texas and you don't get beef in Memphis.

EXACTLY!

Just like you don't go to Ruth Chris or Morton's or Capital Grill and order chicken or fish.

I really liked Central BBQ in Memphis on my drive cross country last month. Ordered chopped pork sandwich and one sausage link. Pork was great but the sausage link was way too greasy and didn't finish it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.