View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #202
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
He had an 80's Mustang. He posted it quite a bit on car threads. It wasn't very crazy though. You would figured a "Crazyhorse" mustang would have silly straws or something taped to it.
I'm not a huge Mustang guy but from the links to the pics of his ride its definately much older than this. Like a 1964 to 1968 vintage. I think they changed from this general body style somewhere around 1969. These Mustangs were small and fairly lightweight. Didn't take gobs of horsepower to make these small cars haul ass. I always thought his username probably referred to his Mustang...probably hopped up and fast. That plus the line "all motor" under the pic in his avi is generally used by car guys that have a bad ass fast ride with no power adder like a supercharger or nitrous oxide. Hence the term all motor. Guy was definately a car guy.

Last edited by johnny961; 08-13-2012 at 07:14 PM..
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.