View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 06:18 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I don't like King much and I might take the chance of flipping LT and WR picks around if it got me Brian Thomas, not sure it would.

I'd be pretty happy with this but also a bit nervy. Guyton is toolsy but raw, Worthy could be beaten to death by good press, and King looked pretty average in the Senior Bowl. I could see a route where it really hits and also one where it really misses.
If King didn't have a down year this past season he'd likely be a top-10 pick. I'm looking at 2022 as the player he can be. He may be better as a #2 CB but I think with Watson and McDuffie, he doesn't have to be the dude and can relax. For a late 2nd-round pick, I'm okay with that. I'm okay if it's another guy too. My biggest concern is if he measures 5'10" or less instead of a healthy 5'11". One thing I will say is once you get past Lassiter, I think you're going to start finding warts, right, so you have to figure out who you think you can fix.

The LT situation is tough. There are a lot of RT prospects this year and not too many quality LT prospects. I think Guyton and Suamataia can play LT but it's hard to be sure. You're 100% correct that Guyton is raw. Hell, he's only played offense for two years. I feel more comfortable projecting Suamataia to LT than Guyton right now but I still think Guyton goes higher.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.