View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 03:10 PM   #164
Has a particular set of skills

I get this, like DJ explained earlier, a week off the roster and we keep a year of control. This is a no-brainer. It’s just business. Hope he doesn't hold a grudge.
——————————————————————-

Dean and Carlson performed well throughout “Summer Camp,” but Dean had the edge of being on the 40-man roster. As a result the Cardinals can avoid losing a year of control by keeping Carlson off the roster for as little as a week in this shortened 60-game season.

Carlson was assigned to the alternate-site camp in Springfield, Mo., where he was Class AA Texas League’s player of the year in 2019.

“Honestly, I’m disappointed,” Carlson said. “I know this is a business and it’s a decision that was out of my control. I love everyone in that clubhouse and want to see them succeed. I am confident my time will come and in the meantime, I’ll be down in Springfield doing everything in my power to stay ready.”
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.