View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #167
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
That only affects your drive up here. But that drive really sucks now with the truck traffic on US 75. Those cocksmokers don't have a **** to give about how many people they hold up or for how long. Unlike me, you can still get to KC or St Joe. I'll be hanging out with ptlyon in SUX all summer long.
It screws up the drive in both directions. 75 sucks because there is always some trucker or some car that refuses to get out of the way. Drives me nuts when a passing lane comes up and they don't move over. Meanwhile, there are 10 vehicles that want to get by them.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.