View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 11:45 PM   #937
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Ideally you guys could both hook up with the same chick, who happens to be a former orphan and chess prodigy, at different times. One day she goes off to play the Russians at the world tournament. Because of your mutual love of chess and the girl you guys come together to help her think outside the box when she’s facing the toughest grandmaster in the finals and she wins thus legitimizing women as equal to men and ‘Murcia as #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I enjoyed that. I'm happily married though. Also, I was too young for her during the time it was set and waaaay too old for her now.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.