View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:54 AM   #995
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Exactly. The deal is, you can easily tell when the officials have their marching orders. "THE CALL" happens, and other weird ones follow if needed (and sometimes it's a blatant non-call like the 2018 NFC Championship Game) and the game is altered. Those REALLY piss me off as there is NO ****ING WAY a professional Ref should EVER miss some of them...THE CALL happened to KC in this past Super Bowl when an INT near midfield was denied. Had KC been given the ball, and scored, they're right back in it.

It happens in regular season games as well. In far too many to list...Anyone remember the national televised KC at Pitt game in 2018? KC up by 3 scores, and Big Rape gets strip sacked and KC scores to go up 28, but all of a sudden there's a "holding" flag and it's nullified. Would have been GAME OVER at the half - NEVER saw the replay. SD at KC on Thursday Night Football - Remember how that ended? That was so bad, they changed the OPI rules the following year... What about KC at Oakland a few years ago? THAT was a special kind of getting jobbed. Happened throughout the whole game. KC at SF the season before that. No way in hell Kaep got that first down, he was at least 2 yards short... Point is it happens nearly every week throughout the league. The only way once can miss it, is if one does not want to see it.
So just to clarify. Our super bowl was clean though right? I have a shirt that I bought and a cpl of other things as well. Hate to think that I got all that stuff for a rigged one. The rigged one was this past Super Bowl...when we lost.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote