View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #106
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardken View Post
There are "blinders" that can be put around globes to keep light from shining in that direction that can be affixed to said lightpost. Or Paint black the direction it is shining on you.
Actually he is illegal with his light. The law clearly states that your light is to have said blinders\deflectors and it cannot cross property lines. The unfortunate part is the front of his house faces the back of mine. So I can see where it would look stupid.

He tried to tell me it was on a timer so I asked if he can get a dimmer bulb? So we will see what happens. I have a feeling he will be cool but when his wife gets home well.....you know how women can be.....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.