Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 06:08 PM   #416
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This stuff is the shitty part of living outside of the area. I can’t get any of this shit without paying out the ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I was just about to make this post.

Ya'll get all the cool shit. Living in SD i can't even pick up a T-shirt or Jersey locally.
Yep, the price of being an out of town fan is pretty steep. If memory serves, those wine bottles were going for around $100. As much as I love the bottle, I can't justify the cost.

I'll occasionally run accross some Chiefs stuff at the fleamarket, but I normally bite the bullet and order anything I want online. Hell, Wal-mart didn't even have anything. You can bet your ass the had plenty of cheatriot shit last year though.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.