Thread: Movies and TV The Return of Beavis and Butthead?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 06:18 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Oddly, for all the Mike Judge stuff I love, I never got into B&B. I thought the movie was great, but I just wasn't in a place to 'veg out' with their show laughing at dumb stuff at the time it was on. I probably just missed out on the zeitgeist because from King of the Hill on, anything with Mike Judge attached usually sparks my interest [even watched every episode of The Goode Family, oh and I was a staunch supporter of his Showtime series on 'Tales from the Tourbus'], . . . though I guess I never did see that movie where Michael Bluth runs a soda bottling plant, . . . Extract was it? Maybe put that on my queue.
Yes. Extract is great.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.