Thread: Movies and TV The Return of Beavis and Butthead?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:06 AM   #61
Supporter

Oddly, for all the Mike Judge stuff I love, I never got into B&B. I thought the movie was great, but I just wasn't in a place to 'veg out' with their show laughing at dumb stuff at the time it was on. I probably just missed out on the zeitgeist because from King of the Hill on, anything with Mike Judge attached usually sparks my interest [even watched every episode of The Goode Family, oh and I was a staunch supporter of his Showtime series on 'Tales from the Tourbus'], . . . though I guess I never did see that movie where Michael Bluth runs a soda bottling plant, . . . Extract was it? Maybe put that on my queue.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.