View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #35
Hello

Funny this thread was at the top of my list this morning. If i get hot when I sleep i have crazy wicked dreams and nightmares. Last night, Russians had invaded the US and I was in a movie style war zone/camp type area. One of the few times my gun actually worked so i was shooting guys all over and trying to evacuate people into a secret bunker in the camp, I was in a ghillie suit with a white scoped and suppressed gun. One obese 12-13 year old whiny girl with her family of 4-5 people was complaining and being a little bitch about having to hide. I remember grabbing her by the front of the shirt and telling her something along the lines of "You can stop your ****ing whining because the Russians sure won't give a **** about it, they'll kill you!" Then I tried walking her to the window of the building we were in to show her the killings outside, etc but I woke up. It was something similar to the situation from the original Red Dawn i suppose. Woke up, took a pee, and eventually have another dream. Well actually, the Russians was the second dream I think. Can't remember much of the first one but I do remember it was war related too. Gotta stop smoking those bowls of mountain dew before bed.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.