Thread: Poop I had a fall
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 10:36 PM   #43
www.nfl-forecast.com

Falls are bad the older we get. My dad — 87 — took a nasty fall this week, face first down a short flight of stairs. I won’t post his knarly pic out of privacy and wtf concerns, but damn it was a nasty fall. The aftermath on the hallway wall looked like Sharon Tate vs. the Manson family. Luckily, no concussion and nothing that appears to affect his musculoskeletal system long term. He doesn’t experience pain like a normal human so no concerns about drugs. But my mantra as I age is 1) don’t fall and 2) don’t get the flu/covid. These things lead to death.

Sorry for you fall Mr. Wizard. Even more sorry for your suffering. So glad you’re here to seek advice.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote