View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:19 AM   #1005
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think they were trying to get a competitive game. They refs reffed like they thought Tampa was the worse team they needed to help. By the time any realization happened that the Chiefs weren't the same because of the OL it was to late. So we got what we got...
Totally.

I think the higher ups make decisions on what calls need to be looked for in order to create competitive balance.

Then they pass down instruction to the refs on what to watch for.

That subsequently leads to refs being flag happy with certain teams for certain types of calls.

I think what we're seeing is often times the by-product of purposeful over officiating. Moreso than the league writing scripts, or coaches and players self-sabotaging, or pre-made story lines etc.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.