View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #138
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Let's switch it up a bit.....

When you licked da hole what'd it taste like?
Kind of sugary/sweet. It's not a taste I prefer, but if my chick is recently showered or bathed, I'll definitely do it.

The thing is, I hate the mere thought that chicks are able to fart and poop. It grosses me out. In fact, if any of my significant others have farted in front of me in the past, I usually throw a bit of a fit and won't speak to them for about 5 minutes. While I find girl farts/poops repulsive, it confuses me as to why I'm actually willing to lick my fiancee's bunghole when I have a woodrow. I think it comes down to a couple things:

1.) You get a "she is willing to get as freaky as possible with ME" feeling that is kind of encouraging.

and

2.) Every time I've done this, it has been when my chick was recently showered. It's kind of a turn-on when the dirtiest part of your hot fiancee's anatomy is actually clean and non-stinky and definitely cleaner than you'd expect other girls to be.

Sitting here thinking about it, it does not sound appealing at all....but when it's on, by golly it's on!

Just my two cents about licking chick's bungholes.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.