Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 03:09 AM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I like YouTube tv but for $50? Seems a bit high
Yep. Everyone keeps upping their rates. I had DirecTV Now originally at $35/ month. Then it went up to $40. I kept it at that rate. Then, they changed the lineup, stuck HBO in their basic package, and bumped it up to $50. I quit them after that. I may consider Sling during football season for the Monday night games on ESPN. You can get Sling Orange or Blue for $25. One of them has ESPN, I don't remember which. But if that GearsTV works out, I'll probably just stick with it.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.