Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 08:34 AM   #153
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Can someone explain to me why the Chiefs preseason game against the Bengals was not able to be streamed on Youtube TV? Said streaming was not allowed. Is this just a preseason thing since those contracts are local? Will I be able to watch regular season games on there?
Just a preseason thing. The Chiefs do their own in-house production for their preseason games. Because of that, they only own broadcasting rights to broadcast it on local TV over the air. They don't bother with broadcasting rights beyond that which would cover internet streaming. Once the normal season starts, the broadcasting rights are owned by CBS/ABC/NFL which can broadcast on internet streaming platforms.

If you're a YoutubeTV subscriber, but want to view preseason games, you can use the Chiefs mobile app(Android/iOS). That will allow you to stream the Chiefs preseason games live. You may need a VPN/location spoofer if you live outside the KC area, but I don't know I haven't tested. You may find a reddit/nflstreams link, but it's hit or miss for preseason games.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote