Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 08:28 AM   #152
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Can someone explain to me why the Chiefs preseason game against the Bengals was not able to be streamed on Youtube TV? Said streaming was not allowed. Is this just a preseason thing since those contracts are local? Will I be able to watch regular season games on there?

That sucks. I am seriously considering cutting cable and deciding between YoutubeTV and PSVue but I have to be able to watch the Chiefs. I take it this doesn't happen for regular season games on the local KC CBS channel?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.