Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 01:58 PM   #9
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I just hope they fix the bugs.

The actual gameplay was so ****ed up last year I didn't even bother.
I put a lot of time in 18 & 19. Their only focus is selling packs in ultimate team, as the year went on they came out with patches that made the game worse and worse. The gameplay online is terrible, youtubers come out with their glitch plays and everyone copies them. In 19, 99% of users used the Patriots playbook because it had gun bunch and with a couple of hot routes it was a double crosser play that everyone ran exclusively almost. The game is trash! Even with Mahomes on the cover, there's no way I'll play that trash again. If franchise is your thing, then you may have a good time I dunno.

Also when you level up in Ultimate team, your reward for reaching max level is having the privilege of spending $20 on an exclusive pack.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.