View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 04:46 PM   #116
oxymoron

I listened to a really whacked-out podcast about the Columbine massacre this morning. According to the guy, whose name I don't even remember right now, it was organized by a federal agent, actually started on April 19th, devolved into a hostage crisis, and all of it was a sacrifice to Lucifer.

I actually started to think there was something to it, meaning the federal connection and the paper trail he's supposedly uncovered, until he started with the Luciferian agenda stuff, and how the military is all filled with Luciferians fronting as christian groups, particularly the Air Force.

Then it was kind of like...wha?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.