View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #369
pie is never free

Truth be told, I'd give up head forever for just one more chance at a true love... when you love a girl enough, head is great, but the ultimate satisfaction comes from having someone in your life that gets your fart jokes and idiosyncracies, someone that knows your every move in bed and is there every night anyway.

I'd give up head for that, yes I would.

The older I get, the more important availability, consistency and familiarity is... playing the field is so hit and miss, so full of meaningless relationships and lonely nights, the guys in their 20's and 30's can have that shit.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.