Thread: WR Room?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 01:41 AM   #47
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
The only way I could see them moving Hardman is in a trade for a younger starting quality DE. I think Mecole is an ascending player, but this is most likely his last year here and if we can get value from him, I’d do it. Maybe Hardman and a pick for Rashaan Gary, or Josh Allen.

I’d give it a 30% chance of happening. Max. But it’s fun to think about.

Hardman is more valuable to us THIS year than trading him for a DE because Hardman is valuable to this team as the most experienced in this offense and this proposal isn't even in the thought of Bloomsburg Vineyards. Get it out of your head BossChief it's not happening and shouldn't happen. Who would replace him? Sure just start Skyy I'm sure he is capable of it I know he is going be a stellar WR but then we just lost valuable depth at the possession we run a lot of deep routes and we cannot afford to lose a WR for a DT/DE. This is Hardmans shining moment if he can't be anything by the trade deadline then I'd consider trading him but he gives us a chance to help win us a GOD DAMN SUPER BOWL, because he is a threat any time he gets the ball to go the distance. Do you understand that? We may have a rotation to get Skyy and keep guys fresh so that fourth quarter we are still going full throttle with deep routes and that make DBs get tired keeping up. This maybe Hardmans contract year but Byron Vestkeely is probably wanting to evaluate his progression to decide if he wants to bring him back or not. It's 50/50 on if he comes back next year. I can see him leaving and finding a team that appreciates him.

This is your pipe dream, and won't happen. Why do you hate on Hardman? He may have been drafted too high but all he has done is do what the coaches asked of him and has improved every year. So this year I think he is going break 1000 yards because he will get more targets I'm sorry that is going hurt your feelings a player you don't like has success because we need him to have success. We need his speed and knowledge of the plays so he can help the other WRs with the playbook. You want a complete new WR line up without any experience in Andy Reid offense yeah that's smart.

Last edited by Rasputin; 05-18-2022 at 02:36 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.