View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 06:22 PM   #14
union paraplegic organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Putting 40 up on the Ravens without Hill probably makes me feel better about having to cut or trade Watkins next year for cap reasons I guess?

Although I still don't feel great about that because DRob is probably a goner too.
So who would next years starters be besides Hardman and Hill? No one else under contract if they cut Watkins iirc?
Not having a possession WR would be ok with Kelce. I don’t think he runs many te routes anyways, lol.

Andy said Drob is a Superstar in the making too.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.