Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 04:21 PM   #53
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Still cannot find a RTX 30X0 series card anywhere. ****ing bullshit. Got a pile of money set aside already, it's winter and nasty outside which is perfect for gaming, upgraded almost all other components of my system including a beefy 850W power supply needed for these big ass power hungry cards, but nah... Out of stock everywhere except a few shady Amazon sellers offering them for double the retail price. Stupid.
Don’t feel lonely. I put my name on the waitlist with EVGA over a month ago and am just standing by until the supply chain dam breaks. I have all parts except gpu to do my son’s new build.

Did you see Corsair has a 12 pin power cable just for the 30x0 series so you don’t have to use the adapter? Good looking cable too. This cable has been out of stock for a month but I checked again last week and they’re available now. Got mine at Best Buy. So at least things are coming back in stock in some areas.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Catego...e/p/CP-8920274

Last edited by vailpass; 01-03-2021 at 04:26 PM..
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.