View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:44 AM   #79
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
It's a generic compatibility note. You have to actually look at specs and see if its a problem. There's literally nothing inside the P400 for it to block except from maybe 1 additional HD bay if he wanted to buy the extra bracket to install in the case behind the front fans, but the case already comes with 2 slots below the PSU shroud and he's only going to use 1 of those.
Gotcha. I would still go full tower, personally, for ease of build and room. But then again, I do not care for the looks that much and the bulkiness doesn't bother me. I have zero LED fans in my very simple-looking NZXT case. Only the video card, parts of my mobo and the AIO liquid cooler are lit up (all LEDs are set to white and the case is black).
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.